WYFY Glass Door Lock G400
The WYFY Smart Lock G400 is exclusively designed to bring smart security to glass doors that are most often used in offices. While it is compact and elegant, it comes fully packed with the full range of security features expected to keep workplaces and homes safe.
The G400 even supports 2-factor authentication, giving you the safe of mind that only the authorised users can enter your office or home. With our powerful virtual password feature, your authorised users who are accompanying guests can mask out their PINs by pre-entering random numbers.
Whether is it a right-side or a left-side open glass door, you can be assured that the G400 fits. It comes with a doorbell function for guests.
There are three ways to securely unlock the lock:
- The biometric reader lets authorised users conveniently unlock with their unique fingerprints.
- The built-in number pad lets you define and assign PIN codes to your permanent and temporary users.
- The built-in card reader lets you register and issue out physical cards.
a. 1 x lockset
b. 5 x access cards
c. Free on-site installation
d. Free on-site training
d. 2 years of hardware warranty
- Dimensions: 170mm (height) x 75mm (width) x 19mm (thickness)
- Material: Zinc Alloy with ABS and Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Fingerprint Reader: Semiconductor
- Supported Card Type: MiFare MF1 (13.56Mhz)
- Identification Speed: <0.1 seconds (fingerprint and card)
- Virtual Password: Up to 20 digits
- Data capacity: 10 administrators, 200 fingerprints, 400 cards/PIN
- Working Temperature: 20℃ to 70℃
- Working Humidity: 10% to 95%
- Working Voltage: 6.5V (4 x AAA batteries)
- Passive Power Consumption: <30uA
- Active Power Consumption: <200mA
- Low Voltage Warning: <4.8v
- Battery Life: Up to 10,000 locking/unlocking operations
- Supported OS: Android, iOS
- Available Colors: Black, Silver
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
WYFY (Singapore) Pte Ltd ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://www.wyfy.sg) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to these terms. The terms are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.